babies

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My First Blog

Today is my birthday and I’ve decided to start writing a blog from today.

To begin, please let me introduce myself. My name is Buffett. You may not know how to pronounce my name. Please don’t say it’s Buffet, you’ll be ignorant if you’ve said this.

Buffett, pronounce as “Buff-Ferd”, is the First name of World 2nd Richest man on earth, Mr Warren Buffett. He is my dad’s idol. He loves him so much until he named me after him. At first, I don’t really like this name but eventually, I thought this name is cool. Very Unique and cool. Thank god I’m not named as Peter, Kelvin, Tom, Harry, bla bla… so common!

Please let me introduce my family.

This is my momo and papa. I love them so much!

This is my grandmother & grandfather, they loves me very much!

This is my granny & grandpa, they dote on me boy!


I’ve turned one today. Happy Birthday to me!

I celebrated my birthday on 24 March, a few days earlier than my actual birthday. My momo rented a chalet and invited all our relatives and friends over.

This is my chalet! Halton Bungalow C

The Living Room

The Kitchen

The stairways lead to 2nd storey

View from the stairways, you can see the dining area

Room A

Room B

Room C

The games room

The BBQ pit

From the garden view

I am so happy to be here!

Okay! I'm ready for my big day!

My Great Grandmother and momo (Grandfather at background)

My birthday cake! My Dad got it for me, thanks daddy!

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me...! Happy Birthday to me!

Thank you momo and papa for celebrating my birthday! I love you!

No comments: