babies

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Celebrating Grandfather's Birthday and I'm sick



I'm sick for the past week so momo is very buzy taking care of me. Grandparents still bring me out because we are celebrating Grandfather's birthday. Look at the thing that is pasted on my forehead. It's to cool down my fever.

They are so bad rite? Drink happily infront of me while I'm drinking medicine. We are at Changi Ferry Terminal Restaurant. I went with momo, papa, uncle, auntie, Skyler (my cousin) & grandparents. We waited damn long for the food. After they finish that barrel of beer, the food still not here yet. Bad bad BAD!

This is my uncle and my cousin, Skyler. Very noisy fellow...





This is the namecard of the restaurant. I think we will never go there again!
Bad service!
Rude Staff!

1 comment:

pigsypui said...

sick sick ah? how r u now? feeling better or not? cannot drink cold water ah...cannot eat sweet and ice cream ah... :) ask mami to let u drink more water k.. take care ya :)