babies

Monday, August 25, 2008

Long time no c

Okay I know...

I haven't been updating this blog for the longest time.
Please blame my momo for not doing so. I need her help to update my blog!

She can't possibly leave me alone to do it myself!

For goodness sake, I'm only two years old! How am I going to update my own blog without her help?

I have so much to share and now I don't know where to start...

I met a baby girl two weeks ago... she is kind of cute. Momo brought me to attend her shower day celebration. Her daddy is none other than Uncle Mark Lee.



I met Auntie Laozhabor there too, she always like to molest me and calling me as her 'little boyfriend'. I actually acted in her MV but my scene was deleted! It's such a pity.

This photo was taken while we did the shoot. I was about 16 mths old then.

I will demand my momo to go dig out my photos to post it up.
You much come back okay?

No comments: